[SAC] Time to move wiki logins to OSGeo Ids?

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Wed Mar 28 02:33:34 EDT 2012

I have to admit that I ran out of time the past one or two weeks, but,
genereally speaking, the sole reason why the move to LDAP
authentication still didn't happen is the (my) lack of knowledge on how
to add custom content/logic into the MediaWiki login page.

I already did the technical MediaWiki LDAP part more than once (at
other places plus a test setup @ OSGeo), but I need support by someone
who knows how to properly add a reminder and another entry field to the
login form.

Cheers,