[SAC] Re: projectsVM: rsync reniced to 10

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu May 24 13:29:09 EDT 2012

Hi Tim,

according to
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Contacts#Software_Projects

you are the contact point for OpenLayers. Please subscribe
to the SAC list (or delegate) for important problems caused
by the OpenLayers project on the shared projectsVM server.

Each project using OSGeo infrastructure should have a person
reading this low traffic SAC list.

If an OpenLayers delegate is already subscribed here, please
suggest to him/her to read the emails and react on requests.
Maybe you could help us to identify the person.

thanks
Markus