[SAC] (no subject)

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sat Oct 6 10:23:00 PDT 2012

On 12-10-06 10:17 AM, Barry Rowlingson wrote:
> Hi Sacsies,
>
>   I know trying to bump tickets like this is probably very bad form

Barry,

On the contrary - it is a very good idea.

> [almost as bad as getting the list address wrong], but the committee
> for FOSS4G 2013 would like to get a conference site for submissions up
> and running. Is there anything I need to do to get things going on
> ticket 1008 [http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1008]?
>
>   Or at least it would be good to know if this was possible, then if
> not we could find some hosting elsewhere.

I suspect the lack of response is largely because no one on SAC knows
much about OCS.  I'd suggest you also ask on the conference mailing list
to see if anyone familiar with administrative details is around and can
provide assistance.

I'll do anything I can but I don't know much about it.