[SAC] (no subject)

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Sat Oct 6 12:17:38 PDT 2012

On Sat, Oct 06, 2012 at 11:54:32AM -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:

> I think Martin was doing some clean up on the machine where previous
> FOSS4g sites are hosted. But as Frank points out, if someone on the
> local committee has OCS experience or you know someone else in the
> community we could use their expertise.

That's correct, I've united the known FOSS4G sites on the "webextra" VM
(as far as I remember most of it had already been there).  I mostly
know how to migrate sites between different servers, but unfortunately
I can't help with administering OCS - I didn't even know that the name
stands for  ;-)
I'm sure there must be someone familiar with OCS - because obviously
someone has set it up - and I wonder why these people don't respond, at
least they could provide a hint or two on how to proceed.

Cheers,