[SAC] Mailing lists backlog

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Mon Sep 10 13:05:52 PDT 2012

On 10 September 2012 21:42, Alex Mandel <tech_dev at wildintellect.com> wrote:
> On 09/10/2012 10:17 AM, Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas wrote:
>>
>> I know how this committee and OSGeo in general work, so I waited all
>> August for those tickets and my main intention with the comment was to
>> resolve it but also move on this topic.
>>

> Jorge,
>
> Thank you for keeping an eye on it and reminding us. Since we operate
> mostly as a do-ocracy (http://www.communitywiki.org/DoOcracy) it's
> critical that people like you are willing to step up and help keep us going.
>
> If you do happen to have a conversation with community members who are
> wondering why we don't always immediately process a request, make sure
> they understand how we operate, and that contributing volunteer hours
> (even if on a different task) allows us to get their request done sooner.
>
> Thanks,
> Alex

Alan, OK I will take a look on the wiki for mailman documentation and
will ask you off list for any help.

Alex thanks and don't worry, as OSGeo advocates we always focus on
DoOcracy at any level from Foundation (or Global) to Local and Micro
Chapters, that's one of the things I love of this organization.

Cheers

--
Jorge Sanz
http://es.osgeo.org