[SAC] Cleaning up Web VM

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Thu Sep 13 00:40:29 PDT 2012

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 07:02:22PM -0300, Jeff McKenna wrote:

> Can you also update the wiki with this note?
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/WebExtraVM#.2A.foss4g.org

I've been shuffling a few things around - I think I've disabled almost
half a dozend experimental web sites and removed the same number of
symlinks in a chain for the 2011.foss4g site which I was completely
unfamiliar with before.
Therefore I was planning to let things settle for a week and listen if
anybody complains about their favourite sites having disappeared or
being broken before I declare the current cleanup as done.

Then I'll update the Wiki accordingly.

Cheers,