[SAC] [OSGeo] #1267: FOSS4G 2014 email addresses

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Dec 16 00:37:44 PST 2013

I agree, point the MX record at the mail.osgeo.org machine. That should
allow us to reuse that infrastructure for those addresses.

I don't really get how SFP records work but our DNS has them and it
should prevent the issue you mentioned with the Amazon servers (should
also help us fix sending to hotmail).