[SAC] Trac problems

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Jan 17 10:51:06 PST 2013

On 01/17/2013 10:41 AM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> A community member just reported that OSGeo Trac is not loading
> (trac.osgeo.org).  Seems to be not working for me either.
>
> -jeff

I just poked around but didn't notice anything other than apache was
running but didn't seem to be serving. Load was low, ram, disk etc all
fine. Did a restart and it seems to be working again.

This did remind me that we need to shift to mod_wsgi which should give
us better performance. I'll address that in the Todo discussion I
started in December along with some other ideas.