[SAC] 2013 Agenda - was: Upgrade list for VMs

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Jan 28 10:42:37 PST 2013

Frank,

What do we need the Windows Vms to do? Which versions of Windows?

I've actually been testing this concept for a while and am willing to
host a couple myself at Davis for the purposes of build platforms. I
have access to all versions of windows (licensed) and have a platform
almost identical to OSUOSL.

PS: I've already tested Win 7 and Win 2008 RC2 on ganeti, they aren't
fast but they work.