[SAC] 2013 Agenda - was: Upgrade list for VMs

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Jan 28 10:59:44 PST 2013

I just need to figure out how to get people authenticated and finish
installing 4 new 12 core nodes so I have more room for more Vms. It will
probably take a couple of weeks, though I have a Win7 machine I made for
benchmarking that we can test on already.

Any idea how to extend OSGeo LDAP to windows domain login?

I actually attempted to build such a VM a few years back, to try to do
open source (mingw) compiling of everything. Got stuck on geos or gdal
and gave up. Are we going the Visual Studio Express route?