[SAC] pycsw-devel mbox file for Nabble setup

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Thu May 23 21:06:22 PDT 2013

Hi Tom,

Instead of creating a single forum, don't you prefer to host the
archive at the OSGeo Nabble forum? There is a forum for projects were
most of OSGeo software and  data projects are welcome.

http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/OSGeo-Software-and-Data-Projects-f3741872.html

To get the mbox file, logged as admin on mailman you can try

http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/private/pycsw-devel/pycsw-devel.mbox

Not sure if this works today but it used to. We've asked to Nabble
team for importing mbox files in the past and they usually respond
pretty fast.

Cheers

On 24 May 2013 03:35, Tom Kralidis <tomkralidis at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Can someone point me to the .mbox file?