[SAC] pycsw-devel mbox file for Nabble setup

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at hotmail.com
Fri May 24 05:07:47 PDT 2013

Hi Jorge: thanks for the info.  Sure, good idea.  What needs to happen for http://pycsw-dev.20702.n7.nabble.com/ to be part of OSGeo Nabble?  FYI pycsw is an OSGeo project in incubation, so I'm not sure what the inclusion rules are.

FYI, for the mbox file, I was able to find it at http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/private/pycsw-devel.mbox/pycsw-devel.mbox.  However this only includes the last 13 months.  Yet the browseable archive (http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/pycsw-devel/) has more than that.

Note that we ported the mbox from sf.net to osgeo 13 months ago (see http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/888), so I'm not sure if this is related.  Bottom line is that we need a single .mbox for Nabble to import.

Cheers

..Tom