[SAC] pycsw-devel mbox file for Nabble setup

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Sun May 26 10:54:01 PDT 2013

Hi sorry for the delay, I was at Geocamp PT in Óbidos :-)

On 24 May 2013 14:07, Tom Kralidis <tomkralidis at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Jorge: thanks for the info.  Sure, good idea.  What needs to happen for http://pycsw-dev.20702.n7.nabble.com/ to be part of OSGeo Nabble?  FYI pycsw is an OSGeo project in incubation, so I'm not sure what the inclusion rules are.

No problem, the only thing to happen is that pcsw project accepts
being archived at OSGeo nabble archive. Being in incubation is indeed
a strong reason.

> FYI, for the mbox file, I was able to find it at http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/private/pycsw-devel.mbox/pycsw-devel.mbox.  However this only includes the last 13 months.  Yet the browseable archive (http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/pycsw-devel/) has more than that.
>
> Note that we ported the mbox from sf.net to osgeo 13 months ago (see http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/888), so I'm not sure if this is related.  Bottom line is that we need a single .mbox for Nabble to import.

Well if we can got both mbox files we can ask Nabble team to import
them, I don't see any problem. We just need to provide them links
where they can grab the files.

As your new archive is almost empty, we can just create a new one
under OSGeo forum and ask for the import at Nabble help forum. I'll do
it right now and will wait for your instructions for the mbox import.

--
Jorge Sanz
http://es.osgeo.org