[SAC] MapGuide / FDO Crisis

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Nov 8 09:37:01 PST 2013

Folks,

I have tried to investigate why the FDO and MapGuide sites are
no longer worked on osgeo1, but I'm at a loss.  I don't really understand
how Drupal and Apache virtual hosts well enough to figure out what is
going wrong.

I *suspect* the recent issue relates to the death of our Peer1 firewall,
and it's replacement.  It may be that the firewall used to have some
rules related to virtual hosting that are now lost and forgotten, or it
might just be that this trigger a reboot of osgeo1 that turned on
configuration changes made a while ago.

Anyways, I'm going to catch the train into work now.  I'd appreciate it if
someone else with some Apache/Drupal-fu could look into this.  I have
gotten the ssh issue fixed.   Some info in:

  http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1254

warmerdam at pobox.com