[SAC] Bounce action notification

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Thu Sep 12 10:23:37 PDT 2013

Thanks Alex,
I have a list of currently 64 hotmail accounts that have been
deactivated on our lists and can either mail them with a short
explanation from one of my private accounts (which should not be
blocked).

Let me know if you want me to do anything.

There is a sort of recommendation forming to not use hotmail accounts
with OSGeo lists. If you think we should publish this somewhere please
go ahead. It even might sense to add a link on the mailing list
registration template to our Wiki with current information of this
type. Then people can read it even before subscribing.

Cheers,
Arnulf