[SAC] mail.osgeo.org running out of disk space

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Sep 13 17:09:42 PDT 2013

Folks,

I have scrubbed some older mailman logs to make a bit of space so we have a
few days to cope with this situation.

I'm inclined to just allocate more space.  The lists server and it's
archive is a valuable service, and it is not immediately clear that it is
out of hand though it is accumulating pretty fast.

Best regards,
Frank

warmerdam at pobox.com