[SAC] mail.osgeo.org running out of disk space

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sat Sep 14 07:01:12 PDT 2013

Markus,

Good catch!

I don't really understand why the attachments in the
osgeojapan-board/attachments are so huge when the osgeojapan-board.mbox
file is only 250MB.  I suspect something when crazy in processing for the
archives.  If I don't hear back from the OSGeo Japan board in a few days,
I'll archive the attachments somewhere and clean them off lists.osgeo.org.
I brief poke into them suggested some of it is slide decks.  Clearing 30GB
of these attachments from the one list will restore the server to only half
full.

Alex, based on that I think we could likely retract the request for server
growth.

Best regards,
Frank

warmerdam at pobox.com