[SAC] Bounce action notification

Matt Wilkie maphew at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 10:01:23 PDT 2013

Well that confirms why the mail is stopped, but doesn't give much
indication of what to do about it. The Outlook "Services for Senders and
ISPs" page, http://mail.live.com/mail/services.aspx#Section1, has
possibilities. I've no idea which is the most appropriate route for us. Has
anyone already started sussing them out already?

-matt