[SAC] Bounce action notification

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Sep 17 14:09:24 PDT 2013

Alan has helped confirm the blacklist:
<aboudreault> Sep  8 06:34:11 mail postfix/smtp[16407]: 8FE548375:
to=<simbaha2.runezone at outlook.com>,
relay=mx3.hotmail.com[65.54.188.94]:25, delay=0.7,
delays=0.07/0.01/0.58/0.03, dsn=5.0.0, status=bounced (host mx3
<aboudreault> .hotmail.com[65.54.188.94] said: 550 SC-004 (BAY0-MC2-F18)
Unfortunately, messages from 140.211.15.134 weren't sent. We recommend
that you contact your Internet service provider. The problem is that too
<aboudreault> many unwanted messages have been sent from the following
IP address above. You can also refer your provider to
http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. (in reply to MAIL
FROM command))
<aboudreault> Code 550 SC-004: Emails rejected by Outlook for policy
reasons. A block has been placed against your IP address because we have
received complaints concerning emails coming from that IP address. We
recommend enrolling in our Junk Email Reporting Programme (JMRP), a free
programme intended to help senders remove unwanted recipients from their
email list. If you are not an email/network admin please contact your
Email/Internet Service

from  /var/log/mail.log.1