[SAC] Bounce action notification

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 23 02:20:40 PDT 2013

Arnulf wrote:

> Hi,
> fyi: another complaint, Tom Kralidis had some issues and got this answer:
> https://dpaste.de/j8GuE/

fwiw here's the form letter I've been sending out to my bouncees:

"""
Hi,

Just to let you know that Hotmail have started banning posts from all
OSGeo mailing lists recently (spam filters gone wrong) and so emails
sent to your account have been bouncing. After a certain number of
bounces accounts are automatically de-subscribed from our lists and I
notice that this has just happened to you.

Until Hotmail get it sorted out I don't think there's too much point
in trying to resubscribe since it will just happen again. For now I'd
suggest to follow the mailing list on Nabble or Gmane, or try
subscribing using another email provider.

http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.osgeo.livedemo
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/OSGeo-FOSS4G-LiveDVD-f3777350.html