[SAC] build server

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sun Sep 29 04:49:48 PDT 2013

Hi SAC,

thanks for the cpu and ram on the QGIS server :-)

But we still fall short in disk (to do our nightly builds etc).

>From an older mail:

"Falls in line with a build server that has been discussed recently with
postgis team et al (M. Smith offered one)"

What is the status for that one?

I asked Juergen/jef, and he is fine to move these builds to another
server (hoping/willing to have 'cowbuilder' on that???).

So, can anybody shine a light about this machine?

Is it already available? If so can we have credentials for it?

If not available yet? Any road map for it?

Need help with something?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde