[SAC] osgeo1 migration

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Mar 21 20:18:12 PDT 2014

Martin,

What do you need for search profile?

I have attached the PHP code for the search_profile node.

We had a problem before where the edit_profile PHP was missing and that is
now restored and can be provided if you need it. It would be a be a
financial and moral win if we could get the OSGeo web site transitioned to
OSU OSL.  Let me know if I can help.

Best regards,
Frank