[SAC] osgeo1 migration

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Sat Mar 22 01:13:53 PDT 2014

Hi Frank,

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 08:18:12PM -0700, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> What do you need for search profile?
>
> I have attached the PHP code for the search_profile node.

Apparently this file is *not* stored in the file system - and that's
where I got stuck when I saw a blank page instead of the search
results.

I conclude the "search_profile.php" PHP code is stored inside the DB.
But, there's another script, "convert.php", involved in returning the
search results and some PEAR function expects this "convert.php" to
reside as a file in the Drupal root directory.  Thus, to me it looks
like the "search_profile" page is a mix of PHP code stored inside the
DB *plus* PHP code stored outside the DB.  Very neat  ;-)

Right now, the page is running on the 'new' Drupal - well, I mean, both
versions have been unsupported for years, but the 5.23, which is in use
right now, is probably not going to fail on the Web VM.

Please check ....  really  ;-)