[SAC] osgeo1 migration

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Wed Mar 26 09:19:47 PDT 2014

On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 06:39:27PM +0100, I wrote:

> Thanks for testing. I'm planning to leave it this way until next
> weekend and, if nobody complains, I'll move the stuff over to the
> Web VM by then

My personal tests have been positive so far and if nobody raises
serious objections, then I'll migrate the main OSGeo webserver
(including www/fdo/mapguide.osgeo.org) to the Web VM late tuesday
(tomorrow) morning (UTC).
I'll leave the old site intact so we can switch back simply by
reverting the related DNS changes.

Cheers,