[SAC] FOSS4G meet with OSUOSL update

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Sep 17 22:00:48 PDT 2014

Quick summary of the plan:

1. Hotcopy failover Mail from osgeo3 to osgeo4

2. Migrate as is Projects and Adhoc to OSUOSL ganeti hosts

3. Make a fresh Debian 7 VM for QGIS, they only have 2 sites now and
have people who can help with the migration. I will coordinate with them.

Once osgeo4 is clear OSUOSL will disconnect the hardware raid. Martin or
OSUOSL will reformat the main OS to something newer with software raid 5
of the disks.

We'll test the performance of the disks.

After clearing tests we will migrate all 4 VMs back.

If that sounds good I will start filing tickets with OSUOSL for the
tasks they are involved in.