[SAC] Slack and OSGeo

Michael Smith michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 06:04:20 PDT 2015

For me, the main advantages of Slack are:

Notifications
mobile access
firewall friendly

code posting formatting
reactions (voting)
Searching

Plus, I'm already in slack for other channels.

All that being said, one of the open source clones of slack would also
work well.

Mike

Michael Smith
OSGeo Foundation Treasurer