[SAC] osgeo wiki issues

Guido Stein gstein at appgeo.com
Fri Jul 31 08:36:26 PDT 2015

Hey folks,

Jeff has pointed out to me that I was not being specfic/clear enough in my
last message, so I would like to elaborate in order to make this
information more useful.

* The community portal is dead, can it be removed from the sidebar links?
(at the left of every page)
    sidebar page: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MediaWiki:SideBar
    community portal page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Wiki:Community_portal

* What is the criteria for "Current events" it seems like many things are
tagged as such, that are no longer current?
    Current events page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Wiki:Current_events

* Sidebar is being pushed to the bottom of the page
    I notived this when I was using chrome, but it seems to work correctly
in firefox. I tried to debug this issue, but cannot seem to figure it out.

Hope this is helpful,

Guido

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 11:15 AM, Guido Stein <gstein at appgeo.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> Because I am working on a foss4g bid, I have been spending time on the
wiki recently. In doing so I came across a few issues I thought I would
share in the hopes of it being helpful:

--
Guido Stein
GIS Analyst
617-447-2444 Direct | 617-447-2400 Main
Applied Geographics, Inc.
24 School Street, Suite 500
Boston, MA 02108
www.AppGeo.com

--
This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or otherwise