[SAC] Codehaus Migration Quote (Vote)

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Mar 17 21:50:51 PDT 2015

OSGeo Board,

The System Administration Committee would like to request approval for a
previously unbudgeted $800 to pay for the migration of Geoserver and
Geotools from the closing Codehaus.

Ticket
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1478

The solution we have picked is to contract Harrison Grundy (Astrodog
Inc.) to scrape an export from CodeHaus that we can import into another
JIRA instance (likely hosted by Atlassian).
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6esvba9gsikh92j/osgeo-prop-0001-JIRA_Extractor_r1.odt?dl=0

We're on a tight time window here, so I'm willing to pull from one of
the other SAC line items in the budget on this for now but don't want to
cause headaches for the book keepers.

Thanks,
Alex Mandel
Chair OSGeo Sys Admin Committee