[SAC] FDO Documentation

Paul Fels paul at giskit.nl
Tue May 19 00:15:54 PDT 2015

Hello,

The links at http://fdo.osgeo.org/documentation.html lead to errorpages (e.g. http://fdo.osgeo.org/files/fdo/docs/FDO_API_managed/index.htm) saying: You don't have permission to access  /files/fdo/docs/FET_TheEssentialFDO/index.html on this server. The response to my message using http://www.osgeo.org/contact was that I should send a message to this list, but I haven't receive any response since posting the message on 20-02-2015. Please, could anyone let me know who to contact to solve this problem?
With kind regards,
GISkit  BV

Paul Fels