[SAC] [support.osuosl.org #25173] AutoReply: OSGeo "tracsvn" VM down

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Sat May 23 14:42:05 PDT 2015

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 02:15:04PM -0700, Martin Spott via RT wrote:

> Anyway, the "tracsvn" VM is starting again, but requires entering the
> root password on the console for manual filesystem check. Anybody here
> to help ?

This is frustrating: Instead of playing with the kids I spent the
bigger part of this Saturday for getting the Trac/SVN VM running again
and now I'm stuck because:
a) Someone chose a filesystem which reqires manual intervention after
   the machine crashes and
b) we don't know the root PW to perform this intervention.

Unhappy,