[SAC] Upgrading MediaWiki and breaking the UserMap

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Sat Nov 14 01:38:31 PST 2015

After half a dozen of upgrades I finally arrived at the latest 1.25
version of MediaWiki - as promised, the UserMaps are now broken.

I hope that Christian will be able to fill the gap at least in the
medium future, the latest SemanticBundle-20140514 has been installed in
"extensions/" (because references to other extensions in the bundle
disallow installing in a subdir).

Have fun and test,