[SAC] Upgrading MediaWiki and breaking the UserMap

Christian Willmes mail at cwillmes.de
Sat Nov 14 03:02:31 PST 2015

Thank you Martin! Awesome!

If ok, I will go on and implement a UserMap/OSGeoMember SMW model in the
OSGeo Wiki.

I have a working prototype, but its completely undocumented yet. Here:
https://github.com/cwillmes/OSGeoWiki
And here: http://wiki.cwillmes.de/index.php/Category:OSGeoMember

I will write up the documentation and explain how it works and what the
benefits are.

I even found a way to migrate the current map data from the PostGIS table.

I have an event tomorrow, so I have not so much time this weekend, but I
try to come up with something in the next days.

Cheers,
Christian