[SAC] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] New Semantic Mediawiki based OSGeo Member Map for the OSGeo Wiki

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sun Nov 22 23:53:47 PST 2015

Hi Christian,

Thanks for all of this work.

I am in the same boat as Alex.  Actually when I check those already
listed in the "OSGeo Members" category, most users listed there are not
actually displayed on the map currently (we are all in the same boat, so
to speak).

Example: http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=User:Jmckenna&redirect=no
which redirects to http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Jeff_McKenna

Also, the template examples in the documentation
(https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Member_Map_documentation) give
incorrect syntax:

{{OSGeoMember
|Name=