[SAC] Fwd: pairNIC Contact Verification Pending

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Oct 12 08:25:54 PDT 2015

Might be the best option, I was thinking that having the 3rd contact on
domains (especially those not hosted on osgeo machines) be an address
outside @osgeo would just allow for more timely/reliable notification.
We can always add such people back in though. So please anyone willing
to help login in and update a domain.