[SAC] Fwd: pairNIC Contact Verification Pending

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Oct 12 09:08:42 PDT 2015

I'm almost all the way through all of the domains (there was a nice copy
from other checkbox to make it fast).

Admin is info
Technical is dnscontact (which I receive)
Billing is treasurer

Other things I noticed.
1. openlayers.com and openlayers.net still pointed at metacarta NS, they
now redirect to openlayer.org

2. spatialreference.org uses Go Daddy names servers? That seems odd to
me since we host that site on osgeo servers and have the DNS registered
on PairNic. Howard, is it safe to change this?

Somewhere I missed a reference to Daniel's number 1418... and to an old
1.250 number, and a reference to tmitchell's email.

Other than that all the old numbers and emails are cleared out.

Though it seems to want to verify info at osgeo again (triggering SMS now).