[SAC] [Qgis-psc] Osgeo Code signing certificates

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Wed Apr 20 10:43:01 PDT 2016

Dear SAC,

OK, just like last time I brought this up, this has devolved into more
lovely Apple bashing.

Who here can make a decision on whether any of the money already OK'd by
the OSGeo for code-signing certificates can be used for an Apple Developer
account for $99/year (for multiple certs)?

If the OSGeo is unwilling to fund Apple Developer accounts, I will look
into a crowd-funding campaign for the QGIS project to solve the problem.
Unless, the QGIS project also does not wish to manage it; in which case I
will pay for it myself and share the certificates/keys with William
Kyngsburye.

Larry Shaffer
Dakota Cartography
Black Hills, South Dakota