[SAC] [Qgis-psc] Osgeo Code signing certificates

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 12:28:29 PDT 2016

Catching up on email thread.

The SAC has an operational budget and should not need to go through the
board for things like this in the future. Particularly if the $500 does not
end up being enough.

Here is the link to the budget:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_of_Directors#Operational_Budget_for_2016

Alex is listed as the officer
<http://www.osgeo.org/content/foundation/board_and_officers.html> for SAC.
Alex can make any requested needed from the treasurer acting on behalf of
the committee here.  Sorry if I am stating the obvious here - I want to
ensure the system administration committee if comfortable operating
independently of the board (both out of trust/respect for volunteers here,
and in the interests not having the board as a bottleneck).

--
Jody Garnett