[SAC] Introduction

Björn Harrtell bjorn.harrtell at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 04:53:46 PDT 2016

Hello list,

My name is Björn and I work in the field of geographic IT in Sweden and
have many years of interest in various open source projects relating to
GIS. I also have an interest in software project management and have helped
introduction of versioning and management tools on several occations.

I'm currently working on a pull request to PostGIS using osgeo gogs at
https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/postgis/postgis/pulls/4. I've discussed with
strk that it could be worthwhile to evaluate options to gogs and I propose
to try GitLab. I'm willing to install and administer GitLab for osgeo.

Regards,

Björn Harrtell