[SAC] budget 2017

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Fri Dec 16 05:02:45 PST 2016

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 01:47:34PM +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 12:41 PM, Sandro Santilli <strk at kbt.io> wrote:

> >  - Setup more VMs for testing new services
>
> +1
>
> In addition: We should check why the trac machine is so slow lately.
> Probably some services on that machine need to me migrated to a
> different one?

That's exactly why I'm talking about "setup more VMs", the new services
on tracsvn machine are probably just git & gogs. Next step for that
would be moving the couple to a different machine (possibly to do
that once gogs gets upgraded to gitea [1])

[1] https://blog.gitea.io/2016/12/welcome-to-gitea/