[SAC] budget 2017

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Dec 16 07:41:33 PST 2016

Hmm,

Makes me think of another silly idea.  Why not make the System Admin tasks into it’s own project like the OSGeo LiveDVD.  Could incorporate the idea of regular get togethers over the year for solving the hard stuff, could use OSGeo funds to seed the start at the very least.  It instantly adds some organizational structure by being a project, etc.  Oooh, I wonder how many committees this might work for . . . .

Maybe this is a silly idea, but I thought I’d share it anyway :)    :c)

bobb