[SAC] [Hosting] Network outage 12/17/2016 08:26AM PST - 12/17/2016 11:14AM PST

Lance Albertson ramereth at osuosl.org
Wed Dec 21 08:18:30 PST 2016

Sorry it took until today for me to get you this report. I was waiting on
OSU to provide me with further information on the incident. I have posted
the following post-mortem [1] report which includes further detail into
what happened. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let me
know.

[1] http://osuosl.org/blog/network-outage-2016-12-17/

--
Lance Albertson