[SAC] Fwd: Legit users vs. spam users

Christian Willmes mail at cwillmes.de
Wed Jan 13 06:39:29 PST 2016

Ok, I re-enabled account creation now.

And I modified the subscription email [1], according to Markus proposal.

Additionally, I uncommented the '$wgChacePage = false;', because the
wiki is/was very slow (caused high server load). And this statement was
included way back in the config for the old version of the usermap, that
is not used anymore now.

Please all keep an eye on the wiki, if something does not work anymore
due to the caching change.

Thanks,
Christian

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Createaccount-text