[SAC] Wiki is being spammed

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Jan 19 12:31:24 PST 2016

On 01/18/2016 02:13 PM, Markus Neteler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have spent 1-2 hs now to delete spam accounts and some 5000? pages.
>
> We must do something about it. I still believe that the Wiki should be
> connected to LDAP. Really.

This issue is technical. We need a solid plan on how to implement the
switch to LDAP. Ideally current users could login with their wiki
accounts and link their LDAP account. With there being overlap of some
time where either local or LDAP login works. Once that is working we can
disable the non-LDAP user creation method.

Anyone know how to set up something like this?