[SAC] Wiki is being spammed

Christian Willmes mail at cwillmes.de
Tue Jan 19 12:49:41 PST 2016

Hi,

from my understanding, Martin already tried to connect the updated wiki
to LDAP.?
I do not know anything about LDAP, so I did not had a look into this
problem, because if Martin can't do it... it must be tough.

Recently, someone here brought MediaWiki consultancy up.
Maybe we can look for someone to pay for setting LDAP up properly?

Christian