[SAC] Running an osgeo docker registry

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 04:12:43 PDT 2016

Hi Sandro: valuable idea, thanks for bringing this up!  Items
for consideration:

- if we use Docker Hub are there any technical limitations (size, number
of repos) that would justify us standing up our own?
- if we use Docker Hub is there a backout strategy if there are technical
or non technical reasons to do so?

Given our limited and precious reosurces I would advocate for using Docker
Hub with an OSGeo organization setup and have an internal setup for
protected/sensitive/OSGeo Dockerfile's where required.

..Tom