[SAC] Mantra re-introduced, due to 35 users registered in the last 1 hours

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Wed Jun 29 09:42:43 PDT 2016

Followup: of the 35 new users registered, 22 of them were found
adding spam to the mapguide trac instance and were deleted
(lacking "account blocking" still).

I suspect the other 13 will be dormient for some time before
attacking again. Be prepared, and spread the instructions to
make the instances stronger against such attacks.

On the positive side, the Bayes database for the MapGuide instance
got a lot of spam entries to use next time. Unfortunately there are
not enough _ham_ entries for the Bayes strategy to be used :/

Oh, finally: the spammer(s) came to ask for the Mantra, not even
trying to hide they were "spammers". Oh well ...

--strk;