[SAC] SSL Certificate Followup

Harrison Grundy harrison.grundy at astrodoggroup.com
Mon May 2 09:04:42 PDT 2016

Following the thread, it seems like DV solves the immediate problem.

Given the limited time and energy available to SAC, and the possibility of migrating to something like LetsEncrypt later, I'd be inclined to leave it at that, rather than burn those resources refunding and reworking the certificate.

--- Harrison