[SAC] OSGeo FOSS4G Vimeo Account costs and upgrade to PRO Unlimited or other negotiations

Christian Willmes mail at cwillmes.de
Tue May 3 02:25:27 PDT 2016

yes, my bad I should ahve CC'ed Peter already in my previous mail.

@Peter: On the SAC list we are thinking about a solution for hosting and
archiving the videos of the FOSS4G conferences.
I brought up your work in this regard. Would you like to comment on your
work here? If this would be a suitable solution?

Please see this thread, for previous discussion here:
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/sac/2016-May/006653.html

Regards,
Christian