[SAC] OSGeo FOSS4G Vimeo Account costs and upgrade to PRO Unlimited or other negotiations

Astrid Emde FOSSGIS e.V. astrid.emde at fossgis.de
Sun May 8 23:31:10 PDT 2016

Am 06.05.2016 21:41, schrieb Christian Willmes:
> On 06.05.2016 20:21, Sandro Santilli wrote:
>> Then maybe Christian has some ideas about integrating the videos
>> into MediaWiki ?
> Yes, a very good idea. This would be certainly possible through the
> open Metadata of the AV-Portal and the DataCite DOI metadata.
>
> Christian

Hello sac-team,

in the end all videos from foss4g2016 will be available at
TIB|AV-portal. The problem is, that it will take some weeks to make them
available. But we would like to make the videos available at the weekend
after the conference. I am already in contact with Peters team and we
prepare the upload.

A simple solution like the one from fosdem would be fine for me too [2].
Do we have a server where we can upload the videos and create the alias
f.e. http://video.foss4g.org/? Would be am simple solution

[1] Link to the AV-Portal: https://av.tib.eu/?0
[2] http://video.fosdem.org/

--