[SAC] Re-enable LDAP user creation

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Mon May 9 06:21:18 PDT 2016

I've enabled fail2ban banning for one hour IPs from which 2 users
are created over a 2 minutes period, and re-enabled users creation.
The /etc/fail2ban directory on "web" machine was put under a local
git repository, with "master" branch being the default configuration
from debian and "web" branch being the configuration for "web"
machine, so to eventually hold the configuration of all machines
within the same git repository (one branch for host).

Let's see what happens. Please keep an eye on users creation and
spam (remember there are a lot of fake users already, so it doesn't
relaly take a new registration to start spamming).

--strk;